Hello Welcome to PDFradar.com, we hope you all will be fine so today we brought a most important book named CATIA V5 Part Design PDF for all of our readers, this PDF is very useful and fruitful for those who always look to read this book, and the good thing is that you can download this book at free of cost, in this book author explained each and every thing very clearly, So if you want to read this book, hit the download button given below.
CATIA V5 Part Design
This textbook explains how to create solid models, assemblies and drawings using CATIA V5. CATIA is a three dimensional CAD/CAM/CAE software developed by Dassault Systèms, France. This textbook is based on CATIA V5 Release 21. Users of earlier releases can use this book with minor modifications. We provide files for exercises via our website. All files are in Release 19 so readers can open the files using later releases of CATIA V5.It is assumed that readers of this textbook have no prior experience in using CATIA V5 for modeling 3D parts. This textbook is suitable for anyone interested in learning 3D modeling using CATIA V5. Each chapter deals with the major functions of creating 3D features using simple examples and step by step self-paced exercises. Additional drawings of 3D parts are provided at the end of each chapter for further self exercises. The final exercises are expected to be completed by readers who have fully understood the content and completed the exercises in each chapter.
Topics covered in this textbook
– Chapter 1: Basic component of CATIA V5 software, options and mouse operation.
– Chapter 2: Basic step by step modeling process of CATIA V5.
– Chapter 3 through 6: Creating sketches and sketch based features.
– Chapter 7: Usage of reference elements to create complex 3D geometry.
– Chapter 8: Dress-up features such as fillet, chamfer, draft and shell.
– Chapter 9: Modification of 3D parts to take advantage of parametric modeling concepts.
– Chapter 10: Creating complex 3D parts by creating multiple bodies and applying boolean operations.
– Chapter 11: Copying or moving geometrical bodies.
– Chapter 12 and 13: Constructing assembly structures and creating or modifying 3D parts in the context of assembly.
– Chapter 14 and 15: Creating drawings for parts or assemblies.
– Chapter 16: Advanced functions in creating a solid part such as a rib, stiffener and multi-sections solid.
The first thing I noticed is that the book is printed on lower quality paper, and it’s all low-resolution black and white print; not the nice color graphics shown in the preview! I contacted Amazon, and they said it should be color, so I exchanged it for another that was also black and white. I wasn’t going to rule it out as it’s the content that really matters, but it didn’t feel like a quality book for a graphics-oriented topic. Strike one.
So, I bring it to work and try it out. Flip to the back to find something, and….there’s no glossary…! The index is fairly detailed, but you really need to know what you’re looking for to find stuff that way. Strike two.
So I won’t be wowed by snazzy graphics, nor will it make it easy on me to find a particular topic; how about the content? To be honest, after the first two issues, I didn’t get too deep in to this part, since Michaud’s offering was turning out to be a better book for my needs and I already had it on hand (and being on the clock, I’m sure my employer would prefer I take the more time efficient route!). What I did notice is that it seemed to be pretty specific how-to, telling how precisely to make a specific example. Some might prefer this, but I would have rather had a more broad explanation with some theory on how the software works (again, Michaud’s book does better here as well). It was more like a bigger version of the book I got in the instructor-led course, where they assume someone knowledgeable will fill in the gaps where the examples fall short. I guess that makes strike three!Amazon Reader
CATIA V5 Part Design PDF
Note: You can read this eBook from anywhere after download it. want to read? Okay click on download button given below.
About the Author:
We hope you will be glad to have CATIA V5 Part Design PDF, please do not forget to share this eBook with your friends and family. we’ll be happy to see you again on PDFradar.Com. – Thank you